2016 Call for abstracts
We invite proposals for paper presentations and posters exhibits addressing one of the following themes:
- Theme 1. Paradigm shifts in curriculum design
- Theme 2. Faculty development to facilitate the paradigm shifts in curriculum delivery
- Theme 3. Paradigm shifts in learner assessmentto ensure competent health workforce
- Theme 4. Paradigm shifts in strategies forcontinuing professional development (CPD)
- Theme 5. Paradigm shifts in governance and administration of health professional education
- Authors may submit more than one paper and/or poster abstract.
- Abstracts for papers should not be more than 250 words with 3 key references.
- Abstracts for posters should not be more than 150 words 1-2 references.
Abstracts are to be submitted to the following email with submission type (paper or poster), theme and lead author’s last name mentioned in the subject of the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 October 2016. Deadline for Submission of abstracts. A panel of SEARAME appointed specialists shall review submissions for inclusion in the Conference.
16 October 2016 Announcement of selected papers and posters including Conference slots for presentation. Further details regarding papers and poster shall be shared at this time including journal.
16-18 November 2016 Presentation of papers and posters at the Conference.
15 December 2016 Submission of final papers and posters for publication. Authors of posters shall have the opportunity to write up their contributions as shorter comment/perspective pieces for publication.
The Organisers are discussing publication of a specialissue with referred journals. The journal shall be announced on this web site by 1 October 2016. All contributions selected by the SEARAME panel of specialists and subsequently completed as above shall be submitted to the journal. However, these must then be accepted by the journal’s own review process to be published.
Note: Resumes of all contributions at the Conference including papers and posters shall be published in the SEARAME Conference Proceedings.